It sounds ninja-like.
And, it’s okay to admit that you don’t know the difference between a used vehicle and a certified pre-owned vehicle.
That is why we are here to tell you.
When it comes down to it, a Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is a used vehicle.
So, what turns this used vehicle into something special?
Peace of mind.
To be a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle, Fords must include:
- A rigorous 172-point inspection by a Ford factory-trained technician. It includes a CARFAX Vehicle History Report, performance of scheduled maintenance, a comprehensive road test and an inspection of both interior and exterior features as well as the underhood, underbody and diagnostic systems.
- A 7-Year/100,000-Mile Powertrain Warranty Coverage
- 12-Month/12,000-Mile Limited Warranty Coverage that covers more than 500 components
- Complimentary 24/7 Roadside Assistance that includes towing, rental car reimbursement, travel and destination expense reimbursement or aid, fuel delivery if you run out of gas, flat tire changes, jump starts and more
Other perks include:
- A three-month trial subscription to SiriusXM Satellite Radio
- Low 1.9 percent APR financing for 36 months
Any more questions?
Visit Paul Obaugh Ford in Staunton Virginia to learn more about Ford Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles.