The Ford Mustang Facebook page has officially surpassed five million fans.
It is said that all of those fans come from 293 different countries.
And, it seems that there is much, much more to that.
Over five million people have “liked” this page to learn more about the Mustang. So, in order to show its appreciation, Ford decided to learn more about its biggest fans.
This is what they found.
- The United States accounts for 42.9 percent of global Mustang fans at a total of 1,836,944.
- At 4.3 percent, most of those Mustang fans from the United States call New York City home.
- Seventy-nine percent of Mustang fans speak English.
- Thirty-one percent of Mustang fans are female.
- Accounting for 56 percent, the largest Mustang fan group is between the ages of 17 and 28.
- Other interests of Mustang fans include Fast & Furious, Monster Energy, musicians Ozzy Osbourne and Green Day, movies Captain America and Cars, Tony Hawk, Ken Block and the games Left 4 Dead 2 and Need for Speed.
- Mustang fans also like the Facebook pages of Adam Sandler, Eminem and Xbox.
Mustang fans have a lot to celebrate, including its 50th Anniversary and the one millionth Mustang produced at its Flat Rock Assembly Plant.
Here at Paul Obaugh Ford in Staunton Virginia, we would say that it is pretty good to be a Mustang fan.