The end of the school year is approaching, meaning the season of graduation parties is upon us. Whether you’re planning a graduation party for a high school or college grad, the event will surely be a fun, emotional experience.
Here are some graduation party tips from Paul Obaugh Ford to get your planning started:
- Know what kind of crowd you’re hoping for, and invite accordingly. Is the event more about friends, family, or both?
- Be sure to consult with the grad about the party. Know how much attention that they’re expecting and are comfortable with.
- Offer a variety of beverages and food, with guests’ particular needs in mind – especially any allergies.
- If your party is outside, have a few bottles of sunscreen on hand for any guests that might have forgotten to apply any previously.
- Do your best to plan around the weather, but just in case, have a back up plan in place.
- Send formal invitations at least a month before the date of the party.
Do you have any other graduation party tips? Let us know in the comments below!